Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just a waitin'

I am sitting here...literally waiting on our sweet baby to get here. Why literally? Because I can't do much else. Sleeping is a thing of the past, eating usually leads to a stomach ache, and walking just increases the size of my elephant feet! Still, it is so worth it. Aaron and I are so excited to meet our baby we could just scream. Thinking back to just a few weeks ago, I wondered if and how everything would come together. There were so many things that needed to fall together. But God is so good and now I have the privilege to simply relax (kinda) and wait for our baby instead of running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Having our baby in Saipan has probably saved us thousands for the pure fact that we are doing with only the necessities. There is no elaborate nursery, gadgets, or gizmos...just me, Aaron, and our soon to be munkin. And it couldn't be any better.


Here are a few pics from our maternity shoot last Tuesday.














































No comments:

Post a Comment