Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Quick Post

Just a quick update since it has been so long since I've posted.

Since I last posted, we visited the states which was awesome! It was great seeing family and friends but very different as well. We have changed a lot since we left for Saipan a year ago and being in the states we saw things from a different perspective.

Church 360 is on the grow but more important people are really seeking to go deeper with God. Our Bible Study started a few weeks ago and has been a wonderfully challenging time. Our Movie Nights are still going strong and we have some great ministries and outreach event coming up in the near future. In addition we recently added a Cafe and Library and people are really utilizing them both. We are really excited about what God is doing through Church 360.

Caleb is 10 months and I CANNOT believe it. I have started doing little things here and there for his Birthday Party and I am just so excited to see my baby boy turn 1. It's hard to believe that 10 months ago he was a little 7 pound something baby and now he's a big boy.

Aaron and I are doing well...planning a vacation in the next month or so and super excited because we need a break!

So that is a very quick summary of our life. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment