Sunday, May 15, 2011

20 Weeks!

So that's me at 20 weeks. I am sooooooo excited and thankful to be at the halfway point. We can't help but get more excited each day! This post will most likely be short because outside of being halfway through the pregnancy, not a lot happened.

I did decide to have a maternity shopping party. Most don't know what this is because...I made it up. Essentially, you buy gently used maternity items in your pregnant guests' sizes and then you have a party and let them shop. Pretty easy, huh. And of course food, fun, and fellowship are involved in this event. But I'm excited. It's gonna be pretty cool I think.

Today after church, Aaron and I are going to have our first "State of the Marriage". What is that you ask?! Well it's pretty similar to the State of the Union, State of the Club, or and other State of the... You discuss the where you've been, where you are, where you're going. I'm pretty excited. I heard about this concept a few weeks ago and knew it was something we should do. We will be discussing baby stuff, what values we will hold fast to as a family, finances, our upcoming Babymoon trip, and immediate priorities. There's a few other things tossed in there but you get the general idea.

Well, that's enough for now! Talk to ya soon! Oh...and check out my new blog Glorious Entertainment ( http://www.gloriousentertainment.blogspot.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment