Wednesday, May 11, 2011

19 Weeks

Well tomorrow I will officially be at the halfway point of my pregnancy...20 weeks! This past week was pretty baby-full! Last Monday, I had an anatomy scan which basically checks to make sure the baby is progressing "normally". We got more ultrasound pics and our little boy was going wild. He is absolutely precious with his little round head! We adore him already! Thursday we found out the results of the anatomy scan which went great. Everything appears to be progressing normally, an answered prayer. I often feel his precious little baby kicks. I love this kid! I attempted to take my first stab at nursery shopping. UNSUCCESSFUL! Really...how many cribs can one place have?!?!

San Diego was fantastic! I had so much stinkin' fun! My mother and I stayed with my Aunt Sandy which was such a blast. I hadn't seen my aunt since I was a little girl and it was wonderful getting to visit with her! She is so much like my mom...it's pretty much a nonstop comedy show. My friend Domashaa and I are more alike than I even remember. It's interesting how even though we hadn't spoken in about 5 years and seen each other in even longer, we are even more similar and closer than before. But we have our differences too...things that make our friendship exciting and allow opportunity for growth for each of us by rubbing off on the other. God is good like that. Anyways, I love her and I can't say how glad I am to have her.

My mother and mother-in-law came over for Mother's Day and we cooked them up a nice lunch which was attended by our two sisters. Then Aaron and I went over and swam at our sisters new place. I can't really consider what I did swimming but it was great to flap around in the water and spend time with my sissy.

Other than that things are pretty much the same around here. I am going to try to get back on track with this blog so a 20 week post should follow shortly.

'Til then...

Peace & Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment