Wednesday, April 20, 2011

16 Weeks and Life this Week!

So in just a few short days, we will know if we are having a boy or girl. I am so excited! Either way...we are so grateful! I will update you all when we find out details! This is all a bit surreal. A baby...life. And pretty AMAZING. God is so good. Other than that, nothing really new. I think I might be feeling movement...but it could be gas pockets. Who knows? :)
As far as life, this past weekend was kinda eventful. I found a location that I may rent for photography. That's a pretty big deal. Over the years, I have found that my photography love lies greatly in portraiture so a location with high foot traffic would be a pretty big deal. We are still deciding on it though...praying on it is probably a better word. But things have been falling into place so effortlessly that it truly seems like the workings of God hands. I will keep you posted on that as well.
Of course Easter is this weekend but other than church, we don't have much planned. I think I am cooking Easter dinner for a few family members...uhhhhh, should I be...like...preparing for that?
And I think we are having a garage sale Saturday. We have been stacking things in the entry room of our house for weeks to sale so I think that is happening this week.
Other than that...I got nothing.
Talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment