Friday, April 8, 2011

15 Weeks and Life this Week



Today we had a Dr. appt. It was pretty uneventful besides hearing the heartbeat, which although we hear it at all home all the time was pretty cool at the dr. because her doppler is

better so the heartbeat was louder and stronger. Then we packed our lunch and headed to the Houston Zoo (picture above)! It was so much fun! We haven't been since we were dating and it was such a treat! Aaron turns into a little boys around eagles, large cats, and anything with massive horns I discovered. It was fun to watch him and fun to think that the next time we go, I will probably be pushing a stroller :). While we were there, I got a call from the Dr. to schedule our BIG ultrasound where we find out the gender and all that jazz! April 21st, hurry up! I was excited to find out that we get to do it at her office rather than at the hospital with a US tech because they don't really go over details with you and I know my Dr. will since she will be right there. So 2 weeks isn't a bad wait for that.

Tomorrow is a Pink and Chocolate Chick Night at our new church. I am doing a photography booth there so that should be fun! I really like our new church and since my last entry, I spoke with the pastor's wife (on the phone). At first, I didn't know who I was speaking with so it was exciting to know it was her because I wanted to ask her a few questions. We got to talking and it was great. She had the opportunity to stay at home with her children and she talked about what a blessing it had been for her family. She mentioned sacrifices that they had to make but said it was worth it. I pray with all I have that I am able to stay at home in a few short months when our little one makes their debut. It's been my heart since I was a little girl.

Whoa, I think I am going off on a tangent and I really like to avoid long posts.

Thanks for stopping by. Here's a pic of me today by myself (with belly). I must say this picture does not do the largeness that it becoming my belly justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment