Thursday, April 28, 2011

17/18 Weeks and Life this Week!

**I am not fond of this picture at all but I am trying to be a good sport so that my baby boy can look back years from now and laugh at his pregnant mom**



Why can't I keep up with this blog thing?!?!?!



Well once again I am combining two weeks.



Anyways, in more exciting new: it's a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!



We are so stinkin' excited! To see the excitement on Aaron's face when we found out just sent me soaring. It makes me so happy to see him so happy. He has been absolutely wonderful! We ended up going to an ultrasound place to find out because the day before our doctors appt., they call and tell us they need to reschedule for a later time. That was not a good day. So I just looked up a really cute ultrasound place called Precious Glance in the Heights and took my little self on over there. Aaron, my mother and law, and sister in law, Sarah came too. It was beautiful having them there.



The baby's anatomy scan is next Monday so that's scary and exciting. We get to see our little munkin again soon. We are praying with all we have that our sweet little baby is healthy and thriving. I have been feeling so weird this week...so pregnant I guess. There is definately movement going on from our little man but I have about 3 other kinds of things going on in my belly so it all gets kinda confusing at this point.



I am going to San Diego this Friday! I can't wait to see my dear, Doma Doma. From the first hour we met at good ol' Jacksonville University as goofy freshman, I think we felt connected. She is my sister...put simply. I absolutely love her and have missed her so much in the past years that we have been disconnected. But it's wonderful that we can just pick back up where we left off; I think our hearts have stayed connected. That's me being mushy, sentimental, and all pregnant-emotional but I think it's gonna be a great trip!



I started a Dee Brestin bible study on Ecclesiastes this week and it is goooooooood! I'm only on my third day and already I have grown and been trasnformed by what I have learned. God's word is absolutely divine and I love those intense moments of clarity I have during a good study.


I am running for my Home Owner's Association Board. I haven't even been elected and already I see changes happening. I have kinda been kicking the Association's boo-tay because they have been dragging their feet on even getting the Association meeting scheduled. I have had to stay on them which I hate being "the annoying homeowner" but I see so much more for our cute little neighborhood. It just takes people with a heart for community.



Whoa, long post alert! Sorry about that! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment