Thursday, March 31, 2011

13/14 Weeks and Life this Week


So I am actually just at 14 weeks today but since I haven't done my 13 week post, I'm doing that first. No new happenings really. I thought I felt little flutters but I haven't felt them in days so I can't confirm that :/. My next appt is next Thursday. Oh, how I am hoping for an ultrasound! We haven't seen our little one since he/she was like 6 weeks and then he/she just looked like a little bean! I'd really like to see something resembling a baby! Please and thank you. This week has been fairly eventful in our lives outside of baby world. Sunday, my freshman year college roommate, that I have been looking for since I left the school (1 semester after I started attending...smh) emailed me out of the blue. I was ecstatic to say the least. I have loved her since the day I met her. We were instant sisters for life. Well we lost touch and just recently I had given up my slightly stalker-like (just kidding) search. And then bam! She emailed me after finally getting Facebook and tracking me down there. That night we talked for about an hour and a half and it was great catching up! I am scheduled to go visit her in May because she just so happens to live in San Diego by an aunt that I haven't seen in ages. This is gonna be a fun trip! Aaron got a promotion this week at his job. Last week I told you he had this thing-ma-bob to go to. Well he went and it turned out super and now he received a promotion. I am so excited!!!! What a blessing. God is so good to us. I can't even explain it but I'm complaining! So that's that for this week. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment