Sunday, March 6, 2011

10 Weeks!

So there wasn't too much excitement in the Wood home this week. Monday I did get my at home doppler in the mail. I was geeked! For those who don't know, the doppler allows you to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was so precious! The first reading was right around 135. Technology has helped ease my mind a bit!

Other than that, I don't have much news. I do have a Dr. appt on Monday so there should be an update following shortly after that. And I do believe I am going to start taking belly pictures in the 11th week because I am starting to look "rounder".

Aaron and I are trying a new church this Sunday. I am ecstatic! We have tried one other church before this one and although a wonderful place, it wasn't the place for us. Aaron and I have been very blessed in the past to be able to walk into a church and just know if it was it for us. We would both have a peace about it and that was that. The church we are trying tomorrow I already have a great peace about it. Even before we were looking for a church (when we were still attending our last church), I remember passing by this "new" church and getting a wonderful feeling from it. And I have now talked to several of the awesome staff, listened to sermons, gotten a newsletter from them, and even tentatively plan on attending their ladies bible study (it's a Priscilla Shirer study...I had to!). So although we have yet to walk into the place...I am already soooo excited. I just feel it! I am excited to find a church home and so ready to get plugged in. For some reason, this has been such a loooooong time coming for us. Dear God, please let this be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment