Wednesday, March 16, 2011

11 Weeks and Updates!

So tomorrow will make 12 weeks for baby in belly but I haven't even written my 11 week post...slacker! My belly is becoming more of a bump so a picture will likely accompany my next post. All is well. A baby highlight of this past week was that sister, Sarah got to hear baby's heartbeat. She was so excited...love her! I also picked up a few maternity clothes at this thrift store outlet for 75 cents an item...SCORE! That was a lovely day.

Aaron's party went well. I got him a nice basketball and this special brush and soap combo for car washing. It sounds simple but it was heartfelt and he was stoked. So stoked in fact, that he immediately tried out the basketball and then washed the car...hours before the party. The party featured scrumptious burgers, chili dogs, chips, dirty rice, banana pudding, and quite possibly the largest 6 layer birthday chocolate cake known to man (courtesy of my mother, Chef Jocelyn). Aaron was quite the happy camper. Aaron's dad and his wife stayed with us Sunday and we had a great time. His dad barbecued and Sarah and her boyfriend came over and a great time was had by all. I love Aaron's family and am so blessed to be apart of it.

I think we found a church...finally. This has been the longest process and I will probably elaborate in another post to spare you having to scroll down for another 10 minutes but praise be to God because this has been a true challenge. I am excited and nervous as we take our church home and our service there very seriously so this is a big breakthrough.

Nothing extra exciting is happening this week so I guess until next time...

Peace & Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment